[vcf-midatlantic] Twas the night before Festivus

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Dec 8 22:34:19 EST 2017

To help youze guys prepare for Festivus here is a primer on the tradition
of Festivus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX55AzGku5Y

Ian will be bringing the aluminum pole so anyone that wants to take a
picture in front of it is welcome.

Promptly at 6pm on Saturday we will be doing The Airing of Grievances. It
starts out by someone saying "I've got a lot of problems with you people.".
Since there is so many of us, we all need to pick one person to air our
grievance and then let the next person go. I will start everyone out so
that you can see how it goes.

Feats of strength will start right after The Airing of Grievances.

Tables are setup and food bought.
Drive safely and see youze guys tomorrow.