[vcf-midatlantic] "Go fuck yourselves" :)

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 09:33:31 EST 2017

All you can muster up is "Go fuck yourself?" It's a good thing I'm going to
be bringing my girlfriend with me, who happens to be a trucking company
dispatcher. She can teach all of you how to step up your game on those kind
of greetings. LOL

By the way... the cookout foods are going to be lunch and dinner today?

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <