[vcf-midatlantic] Canceling due to the weather

Jim Scheef js at sdf.org
Sat Dec 9 11:31:10 EST 2017

I was really looking forward to this trip even befor Paul Rickards offered
to hold a WiFi232 for me. My normal driving time from my house to InfoAge
is 3 to 3 1/2 hours in good weather and normal traffic. If I were to leave
now, it would be twice that especially when crawling down the Garden
State.
So I must offer my 'go f* yourself' to everyone remotely even with the
diminished impact. If New York City were not in the way, I would come as a
couple of inches of snow will not be that bad, but the traffic will be
horrendous.
I'll contact Paul directly to work out an alternate method of delivery.
Jim

js at sdf.org