[vcf-midatlantic] HP 87XM

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Sun Dec 10 17:58:28 EST 2017

    This is something else that followed me home from VCF Midwest, an 1983
vintage HP 87XM microcomputer.

http://q7.neurotica.com/Oldtech/HP/HP87XM/

    It worked, but was fairly dirty and I had to remove all of the key caps to
clean them.  The machine has the typical yellowing of this class of machine,
but not as bad as my 85A.  BASIC, Printer and Mass Storage ROMs are built-in,
and it also came with a ROM Drawer with Plotter and I/O ROMs installed.

    I'd like to locate some extra Memory Modules for it, as well as the Service
ROMs (which are probably unobtainium).  An 82901M dual-floppy drive would be
nice, too.  An 82900A CP/M cartridge would be even nicer.  :-)

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us