[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus is officially over!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Dec 10 20:48:15 EST 2017

Finally cleaned up the place, put everything back, drove home, unpacked and
now relaxing.

Festivus is a labor of love for me and I love seeing everyone together
enjoying themselves. It is the one event where we are just there to
socialize, have fun and geek out!

Favorite quote from Festivus (Evan talking a selfie with two other guys, a
third tries to get in the picture) "Go away. Your not bald enough."

Thanks to Herb, Bernie S and Jeff Jonas to help clean up.

Thanks to Evan, Ian and Connor for staying late to help finish up.

I hope that everyone had a fun time and look forward to the next event
which is the January 13/14 workshop.

Until the next time, enjoy the holidays! :-D

-- Jeff Brace