[vcf-midatlantic] Small Intro and a Thank You to everyone

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Dec 11 15:21:40 EST 2017

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 12:24 AM, Lou via vcf-midatlantic <

> Hello! My name is Lou Kohn but I also go by Faust in the community (IRC

I was glad that you made it and glad to meet you!

> mainly). I am 27 years young with a jump to 28 next weekend and I live in

Which channels and which networks? I'm Arkaxow and usually in #c64friends,
#c64, ##Atari.

> the farmlands and suburbs of Gloucester County New Jersey. As for my
> interest in vintage computing it comes from many different places, from my

I sometimes make my way down that way with Uber driving.

> Also I have to give you all a big thank you Saturday night when attending

the festivus event! Not only was it my first but being the socially awkward
> person that I am (with an even more socially awkward fiancee that was with

Yeah, like Neil said really most of us are socially awkward. I really feel
comfortable and can be myself at this event. I'm never bored and always
have someone interesting to talk to or something interesting to see or do
there. All a great group of people!