[vcf-midatlantic] Brick Vocational School Tour Today 2017-12-13

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Dec 13 10:50:22 EST 2017

I took the day off work today (at my expense, If I don't work, I don't get
paid) to give a tour to Ocean County Vocational school (Brick Township,
NJ), which is a vocational high school. Two groups of about 25 students.
They seemed to like it, but as always there is never enough time to explain
everything or demo very much. They looked at two or three other museums,
but asked for ours in particular. It's always nice to educate younger
people about the history of computers.