[vcf-midatlantic] Brick Vocational School Tour Today 2017-12-13

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Wed Dec 13 11:06:55 EST 2017

> I took the day off work today (at my expense, If I don't work, I don't get
> paid) to give a tour to Ocean County Vocational school

Thank you Jeff.

Though it's been 13 years since day #1 of MARCH + VCF/Mid-Atlantic, it
never ceases to amaze me how much personal time/money gets put into our
group by the membership + officers. Tours, warehouse, artifacts, tools,
funds, etc., all because we inherently know it's good for people to
learn about this stuff.

> Two groups of about 25 students. They seemed to like it

Anything specific they liked, understood, failed to understand, or found
boring?