[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Surplus LTO Library?

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 14:54:34 EST 2017

For home backup I'd consider just using a single drive. You could also get
a library that has an older / smaller drive and replace it with an LTO5.

The recycler I go to often has this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Quantum-Superloader-3-L700-SAS-Tape-Drive-LTO-5HH-Ultrium-5-Model-EC-LLPAE-YF-C/142617886412

-J

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Ethan via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Jason Perkins
313 355 0085