[vcf-midatlantic] FS: MITS 1K Static RAM Board, Fully Populated, Repaired/Tested/Working

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 15:44:36 EST 2017

link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/272986862278

Picked this one up in a larger lot of S-100 boards. The address jumper area
was a mess, the soldered wire links were removed and replaced with machine
pin socket pins. It's currently addressed to start at 0x0000.

This one has a pretty low serial number, from what I've seen the earliest
boards had no serial number at all, but this one is the lowest out of the
handful of 1K boards I've personally seen, which were all in the 400-500
range.

I have it listed starting at $1 as I have no idea what it's worth. If
someone desperately needs this particular board (i.e. based on the serial
number) for their system, send me an offer off-list and I can end the
auction for you.

Thanks,
Jonathan