[vcf-midatlantic] FS: Early Processor Tech S-100 Extender

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 12:30:18 EST 2017

link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/272987996882

This one looks to be quite early, it carries a 1975 copyright and uses the
older military style S-100 socket. The socket is VERY tight, like new
Sullins connectors. If you have loose connectors in your motherboard,
you'll likely have to remove the extender and separate the board and
extender outside of the card cage.

There's a small chip in the S-100 socket, as shown in the pictures. I've
used this extender in my IMSAI and tested it at full speed with a RAM
board, on a terminated backplane.

Thanks,
Jonathan