[vcf-midatlantic] “Dial-Up” Lynx?

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 08:45:50 EST 2017

I’ll look into both options. I haven’t looked at the RasApple build before,
but I have several PI’s around that I could play with. I’ll actually have
to see what (if any) transfer protocols are available on my Model 100,
since my wife would not let me bring home anything larger from storage
since it’s too close to Christmas.

Speaking of the Model 100, does anyone have (or know where) I could get
expansion memory, without breaking the bank.

I know I saw a module online that emulates the floppy drive on it, but they
want almost $200 for it. For me, that’s a bit excessive.

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 7:42 AM william degnan via vcf-midatlantic <