[vcf-midatlantic] Could a Blockchain based file system be the answer!

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 12:35:31 EST 2017

There are currently at least 3 blockchain based distributed file systems.
IPFS (Inter-Planetary File System), FileCoin, and Storj.

I’ll have to read through the white papers and technical specs.  And really
need to determine if there are any specific needs we would need to address
in regards to the various data types we’d be storing, or features that
would be needed for the various needs of vintage computer software and
documentation storage.