[vcf-midatlantic] Glitchwrks.com is down?

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 21:29:36 EST 2017

Well then. Turns out IPv4 was somewhat hosed and I wasn't noticing because
the site is 100% dual stacked and works over IPv6, and of course I've got
IPv6 deployed here! One of my friends has a VM on the machine and
apparently is doing Something Stupid with his VM. I've suspended it and it
looks like IPv4 traffic is routing properly now. Can folks confirm?

Thanks,
Jonathan

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 9:24 PM, Ian Primus via vcf-midatlantic <