[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East -- May 18-20

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Thu Dec 21 21:33:36 EST 2017

VCF East will be May 18-20.

Three reasons: Better weather, not too close calendar-wise to VCF SE,
more planning time for us after VCF PNW.

Off-campus lodging rates will likely be higher because of tourist season
which official begins the following weekend, but I'd book now if I were you.

Just like last year, on-campus lodging (barracks style) will be
available for $25/night/person EXCLUSIVELY for exhibitors, authorized
volunteers, speakers, etc.

We considered adding a second day of classes (Thursday) but Infoage
management said no.

No other details available at this time.

Evan Koblentz, director
Vintage Computer Federation
a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit

evan at vcfed.org