[vcf-midatlantic] OT - Podcasting / Streaming from VCF 2018

Martin A Flynn maflynn at theflynn.org
Fri Dec 22 19:42:31 EST 2017

On 12/22/2017 8:34 AM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 6:43 AM Martin A Flynn via vcf-midatlantic <
>> So now that the VCF board has nailed down a date: There will be a
>> stream up most of Saturday for the three podcasts currently booked -
> News to me ... Which podcasts are booked? What are these podcasts? Who
> is running them?
Hi Jeff,

That should have gone directly to Evan, I fat fingered the address.
The folks podcasting have identified themselves, so no need for me to
repeat.

They will be working from the CDL podcast studio in Building 9059.  If
anyone wants more information about the studio, contact me directly to
avoid cluttering up the list

Martin Flynn