[vcf-midatlantic] D-I-Y slide rule display case

Todd George todd.george at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 21:56:11 EST 2017

Cheap white LED strips in large quantities available via eBay!  Visible
about 24 seconds into my VCF East video:
https://youtu.be/jZ8nQzq919M

Nice link Jeff (Jonas), good stuff there.  And thanks for thinking of me
Jeff (Salzman)!!

-Todd

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 8:38 AM Jeff Salzman via vcf-midatlantic <