[vcf-midatlantic] museum report - Sat. 12/23

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sun Dec 24 12:53:53 EST 2017

I went to the museum yesterday. There were three groups of visitors on
campus. One group (a family of nine people spanning three generations)
spent about 30 minutes in our section, seemed genuinely interested,
asked good questions, etc., so that was good.

Then I had some downtime, so I made an improvement to the Lego robot.
:)  The big front gears driving each tread kept spreading off their
axles when the robot turned left/right. I installed a guard on each side
to stop that problem.

Closed and left at 3:30 because I had a family Chanukah party to attend.

InfoAge is closed today and also closed next Sunday for new years.

Evan Koblentz, director
Vintage Computer Federation
a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit

evan at vcfed.org