[vcf-midatlantic] Correction -- Semi-OT: Annual post: what tech did ya get?

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon Dec 25 20:05:57 EST 2017

I hit 'send' too soon. Sorry.

Corrected post:

-----------------------

It's always fun to hear what tech toys (vintage computing or not)
everyone got for the holidays, whatever you celebrate.

For me it was just buying a box of NOS floppies from Glitch back at
Festivus :) and a pair of running shoes (not technical, but expensive!)

However I'm very excited about some new toys which may be
museum-bound!!!! I can't announce them until January, sorry. :)