[vcf-midatlantic] Correction -- Semi-OT: Annual post: what tech did ya get?

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Mon Dec 25 23:10:26 EST 2017

> On Dec 25, 2017, at 9:25 PM, Mike Loewen via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 25 Dec 2017, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
>>
>> I hit 'send' too soon. Sorry.
>>
>> Corrected post:
>>
>> -----------------------
>>
>> It's always fun to hear what tech toys (vintage computing or not) everyone
got for the holidays, whatever you celebrate.

>> For me it was just buying a box of NOS floppies from Glitch back at
Festivus :) and a pair of running shoes (not technical, but expensive!)

>   I just received a HP 82901M dual-floppy drive to go with my HP 87XM:
>
> http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?hw=287
>
>   Haven't had a chance to try it, yet.

    Oh yeah, I also just received one of David Gesswein's MFM hard drive
emulators.  Looking forward to trying it out on my old Tandy 6000HD, and
attempting to image the hard drive in my most recent 6000HD.

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us