[vcf-midatlantic] museum report

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Tue Dec 26 20:50:07 EST 2017

Jeff B. and I used Tony's van to pick up two new display cases this
morning. Same brand/style as the larger UNIVAC display case that we
bought last time, except these are each 18x18 (x72 tall) vs. 40x18. Then
we spent all afternoon moving some things around in the microcomputer
side of the museum. We're not done, but we called it a day around 7pm.
When finished we will be able to display certain things that we couldn't
safely display before, such as the blue box and 6501 kit.

We'll be back at it tomorrow along with Adam.

Evan Koblentz, director
Vintage Computer Federation
a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit

evan at vcfed.org