[vcf-midatlantic] Needed: gray metal teletype stand/table/desk

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Tue Dec 26 21:03:27 EST 2017

Everyone,

We're still looking for an appropriate desk, stand, table, etc. to use
with the Univac. It needs to be metal, and ideally painted gray but we
could always paint it by ourselves. Of course it needs to be strong
enough to hold the 1960s teletype, but it shouldn't be too large -- we
do not want a big desk there, just something maybe 2-3 ft. wide. We need
this relatively soon. It should be in good condition (nothing rusted, in
need of repair, etc.) and have a period 1960s look.