[vcf-midatlantic] Correction -- Semi-OT: Annual post: what tech did ya get?

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Wed Dec 27 15:12:10 EST 2017

a Pro-Log model 980 EPROM programmer, with multi-PROM adapter. The
unit's software is not working. But the value of the 4040 processor,
several hex-digit numeric display, keyboard and other parts made the
purchase worthwhile. And, I may get it running! Anyone with a Pro-Log
980, please contact me. (no Web page yet on this item.)

Also obtained: a pre-microprocessor "micro"controller with core memory.
It played a small part in MINIcomputer to microprocessor development.
This is what microcomputers looked like, before microprocessors.

http://www.retrotechnology.com/restore/varisystem.html

Herb

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net