[vcf-midatlantic] Correction -- Semi-OT: Annual post: what tech did ya get?

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 15:22:16 EST 2017

I got several Model 100 machines in various states of (dis)repair to work on and test the WAV tape images I made.

Also got a line on a Morrow DMA hard drive card for my Gazelle.

On the gaming front, an Atari Flashback Portable. This is pretty cool because you can also load an SD card with ROM images.

Rich Cini