[vcf-midatlantic] Correction -- Semi-OT: Annual post: what tech did ya get?

Alexander Pierson ajpierson1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 21:05:20 EST 2017

 I got a Weller WESD51, so I don't have to use my 1980s pencil iron with zero temperature control any more.  It was time I upgraded.

-Alexander 'Z' Pierson
   On Wednesday, December 27, 2017, 7:56:56 PM EST, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

 I got bluetooth headphones that can connect to phone, PC or laptop. They
are pretty good quality, not as good as Bose, but better than average. They
are made by Mpow.

Also bought for myself a 1541 Ultimate II device from Alex J. It is a 1541
emulator using an SD card.

I also got a portable air compressor called AirHawk.

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 8:05 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <