[vcf-midatlantic] Correction -- Semi-OT: Annual post: what tech did ya get?

Anthony Becker mayhemmby at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 19:47:42 EST 2017

I got 1MB Chip RAM for my Amiga 3000 UX, also found 8MB fast RAM I had
bought for it a while ago but never installed.  Checked the machine out and
found that 4MB that was installed were 80ns instead of 70ns Static Mode
RAM. So I replaced all that and now have 12MB 70ns Static Mode RAM in my
3000. Soon to have the full 2MB chip RAM installed.

New expansion card rails since one was missing form the machine and one is
so old and worn that it wont stay in.

The second volume of the Commodore book by Bagnall, The Amiga Years.

Brand new The Dream of Rowan game from Amiten for the Amiga

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Richard Cini via vcf-midatlantic <