[vcf-midatlantic] Apple 1 emulator

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 20:57:41 EST 2017

Heh, I like Hackaday, but IIRC the last of my projects that got submitted
had a "DEFINITELY DON'T USE THIS AND EXPECT THE COMPUTER NOT TO FRY YOU"
disclaimer (mains voltage control). It got reported as "and of course it's
safe because the computer controls it." :P

Thanks,
Jonathan

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 7:09 PM, Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic <