[vcf-midatlantic] Apple 1 emulator

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 10:00:05 EST 2017

Well, I was using it to run an UV EPROM eraser, so I don't know if that's
home automation. The hardware was almost entirely not the point, the "hack"
was doing it quickly with a Ruby script using the flow control lines on a
USB->RS232 adapter. I figured a lot of young'ns probably didn't know about
that.

Thanks,
Jonathan