[vcf-midatlantic] Apple 1 emulator

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 10:30:22 EST 2017

It’s kind of cool how it does the wireless display.

Question (it may sound like a noob question), the article says it has a
BASIC interpreter, was one available for the Apple I?

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 11:39 PM Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic <

> On 12/30/2017 08:57 PM, systems_glitch via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> > Heh, I like Hackaday, but IIRC the last of my projects that got submitted
> > had a "DEFINITELY DON'T USE THIS AND EXPECT THE COMPUTER NOT TO FRY YOU"
> > disclaimer (mains voltage control). It got reported as "and of course
> it's
> > safe because the computer controls it." :P
>
> Uhm, isn't that called home automation?
>
> --
> Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com
> http://www.linuxha.com/                         Main site
> http://linuxha.blogspot.com/                    My HA Blog
> Author of:      Linux Smart Homes For Dummies

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?