[vcf-midatlantic] Important Info for Workshop July 15 & 16

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 09:28:24 EDT 2017

Looks like a light turnout this workshop because of K-Fest and the Hamfest
in Sussex County, NJ. We are therefore moving it to the smaller room in
9010-A.

As a reminder the workshop is $10 per person, per day now. InfoAge rules.

If you have signed up, then you are guaranteed a table otherwise you will
forced to work in the hot un-air conditioned warehouse with Evan forcing
you to move the same heavy computer back and forth the whole weekend.

DATE: July 15 & 16, 2017

LOCATION:

InfoAge Building 9010A - (2201 Marconi Road, Wall Township, NJ)

TIME:
Start about 10 A.M. on Saturday and ends whenever we go to sleep.
End about 5 P.M. on Sunday. (Starts around 10 A.M. Sunday morning)

SIGNUP:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16G0w7Z5y15B2uWh-NKItmVnoJF-f3NIIFQDoEnUHx5A/edit?usp=sharing

COST:
- $10 per person, PER day. This is required by InfoAge as mandatory payment
by us.

- $25 for those wanting to stay overnight.

Please pay me when you get there so that I don't forget. Otherwise I will
send my attack cat to find you.

OVERNIGHT: Bring your own pillow, blankets, soap etc. We provide a bed
frame and an uncovered mattress. There are showers and a kitchen for your
use.

- We will have PayPal credit card swipes available. Let me know ahead of
time if you want to use this and I will set it up.

EQUIPMENT:

- VCF will provide a table and you can use any available electrical outlet.
- Bring your own tools, power strips, power cords, and supplies etc.

- Please bring an extra one or two power cords as these are often forgotten
by people.

DRINKS:
You should bring your own. I would recommend bringing a cooler of some
type.

FOOD:
You provide your own. We usually order pizza, subs or go out to a dinner
and everyone pays their own way. Usually, we make a decision when everyone
gets hungry.

GATE:

During the hours from 1 pm to 5 pm close the front gate behind you. We want
museum visitors to go to the front lobby and not wander through the middle
of the campus. Outside of those times, you can feel free to leave the gate
open.

PARKING:
Park across from 9010A on any blacktop area. InfoAge doesn't like us
parking on the lawn anymore.

QUESTIONS?

Please ask me (Jeff Brace) or Evan. My cell is 732-759-1783 and Evan’s is
646-546-9999 in case you need to contact us.

See everyone there! And have fun!