[vcf-midatlantic] Workshop report

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sun Jul 16 23:17:00 EDT 2017

Bill Drom. spent all weekend working on the Univac and in particular its tape drive. Watched it soon for the first time today!

Adam did warehouse things and some system testing. He helped me evaluate eight Apple //c units and one //c Plus. He can elaborate on other things that he did.

Jonathan S. and I tested 18 Apple II Plus and IIe systems. Some worked immediately, some we made work by swapping components, and some need more advanced repair than we could do and/or parts we lack.

Jeff B./Jeff J., feel free to comment on what you worked on.