[vcf-midatlantic] Mystery code

Bob Flanders bob.flanders at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 02:05:46 EDT 2017

This is definitely s/370 or s/390 code for CICS. I noted the "mystery03"
page uses the DFHEIENT macro, which is for CICS. Here's a reference to that
macro...

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSGMCP_5.1.0/com.ibm.cics.ts.applicationprogramming.doc/topics/dfhp4b00139.html

The 1990 dates shown is MVS era .. but also DOS/VSE era. CICS ran under
both.

Regards,
Bob

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic <