[vcf-midatlantic] Warning: This thread involves game consoles

Alan Hightower alan at alanlee.org
Fri Jun 2 14:02:00 EDT 2017

Customary or required?

In my own childhood development stunting order:

2600 Missile Command, Defender, PacMan

Apple II Lemon-aid Stand, Oregon Trail

C=64 thumb-numbing Summer Games

NES Zelda, SMBros, Metroid

Tandy 1000 various Sierra Game adventure series

Later PC Commander Keen, Wolfenstein 3D, TW2002

These millennials have it easy with their gaming addictions. They can
just latch on to the latest MMORPG and suckle the tit for a decade. I
had to work for my bleeding thumbs...