[vcf-midatlantic] Warning: This thread involves game consoles

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Sat Jun 3 10:08:56 EDT 2017

> the biggest diappointment about the Retron 5 and similar game systems is
> that they don't play Atari games.  Other than MAME, is there a system that
> plays all Atari carts in one system?

Your best and closest option is probably something like a massive flash
multicart. Commercial products usually have to license the games which is
probably a mess, and the 2600 had a really large library.

Even with flash cart and a real 2600, I would assume some games like
Pitfall II won't run from a flash cart since there is an audio
co-processor in the cart (I believe.)