[vcf-midatlantic] Warning: This thread involves game consoles

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 16:15:34 EDT 2017

To be more specific....I want a system that works like the Retron 5.  The
AtariTrom5 could in theory accept Atari carts from 2600, 5200, 7800, and
others.

The Retron 5 accepts a 5 kinds of Nintendo and Sega carts.  I am talking
about the the actual original carts.  You can use a real Nintendo game pad
joystick on the Retron 5, so I'd want to be able to plug an Atari joystick
into the AtariTron5.

Bill

On Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 1:23 PM, Dean Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <