[vcf-midatlantic] Found: VMS Hobbyist CDs

Jameel Akari jakari at bithose.com
Tue Jun 6 16:35:10 EDT 2017

On Tue, 6 Jun 2017, Dave Wade via vcf-midatlantic wrote:

> The CDs can be ripped an written on a normal drive, so that makes sense.
> Dave

Yeah, I went through this recently-ish with IRIX CDs.  (They're EFS
filesystem images, not ISO-9660, and the bootloader doesn't handle 2k
blocks in that context.  Meanwhile, the drives I have that can do this
512-byte thing are old enough that burned CDs are iffy.)

Thank you, Neil, for dumping the CD and posting it, even it wasn't in
proper .dogfood or whatever "format." :)

/jka

--
Jameel Akari