[vcf-midatlantic] Museum pictures

Adam Rosen adam at oakbog.com
Wed Jun 7 08:34:33 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I agree with this suggestion.  I keep a list of links to other computer museums on my Vintage Mac Museum website, and comparatively there’s very little visual presence to point to for the VCF museum online.  Including a few pictures of the physical space and some spotlighted gear, all on a single page, would be a nice improvement.  Doesn’t need to be a virtual museum, just some informative visual PR.

Possibly including a map of where InfoAge is relative to NY/NJ for visitors comtemplating the trip would also be helpful.

Adam

---
Oakbog - Supporting All Things Apple - Boston MA
Adam Rosen - Owner & CTO - adam at oakbog.com - 617-480-6436
 • Apple Certified Macintosh and iOS Consulting - oakbog.com <http://oakbog.com/>
 • The Vintage Mac Museum - vintagemacmuseum.com <http://vintagemacmuseum.com/>