[vcf-midatlantic] Museum pictures

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Wed Jun 7 21:20:15 EDT 2017

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic wrote:

>>  As a docent, I took some photos a ways back attempting decent coverage and
>>  just put them on my imgur account.
>>  Its not official or complete, but perhaps useful for now.
>>  http://imgur.com/a/tjYMm
>>  It would be great if we did something like what I have
>
> IMO that's a bit too much of "giving away" what there is to see there.
>

> and let folks also ad personal accounts and comments
>
> It definitely might be a good page on which we can enable comments.

    Personally, I don't get the "don't show them pictures, or they might
not come" thing.  I'd rather see the machines in person, and seeing what
the museum has to offer would just whet my appetite.  I was talking up the
museum to a fellow geek the other day, and realized that there wasn't much
online to really pique his interest.

    I like the idea of a feedback section too, but it would have to be
monitored like any other open forum.

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us