[vcf-midatlantic] Museum pictures

Drew Notarnicola drew.notarnicola at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 12:41:51 EDT 2017

>If we are willing to enhance the experience from viewing lifeless
artifacts to showing operating equipment
and a good bit of hands on I think it would be some mighty strong gravity.
The problem is half our artifacts are lifeless because they either don't
run yet or they can't have monitors hooked up.  And we don't have anything
yet that visitors can do that's hands on.

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 10:04 PM, Jim Scheef via vcf-midatlantic <