[vcf-midatlantic] OT: T-Mobile Tuesdays

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 11:45:39 EDT 2017

This is very off topic. Today on the T-Mobile Tuesdays app, they're giving
away a one month Xbox One game pass codes. If anyone has a T-Mobile phone
and doesn't have an Xbox One, could you please send me the code in a
private email. My son plays on the Xbox One a lot, and the game pass will
let him play quite a few more games. Since it's summer break from school,
it's something that will help him pass the time when we're at home.

Thanks,

Joe
Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...