[vcf-midatlantic] Retro computer desk / table recommendations?

John Heritage john.heritage at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 13:23:35 EDT 2017

Hey folks --

Does anyone have any epic retro computer desks/tables they've seen that
they'd recommend?

I currently have an Atari 800XL, Atari Mega STE, and an Amiga 1200 crammed
on a small 5' x 30" table.  It has a few "stacks" for separating monitors,
mice, and keyboards, but I'm looking to build something bigger than this.
I might convert my guest room into a retro room (and then add an Atari
7800, Jaguar, and maybe an Amiga 500)..  so if anyone has any suggestions,
ideas, or pics they'd recommend I look at -- I'd appreciate it :).

I do have a Roland MT-100 on the side for MIDI for these machines, and of
course an old onkyo stereo to play those chiptunes loudly :).

Thanks!
John