[vcf-midatlantic] Retro computer desk / table recommendations?

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 15:50:31 EDT 2017

I like old office furniture, I pick mine up at the VT Surplus Auction. They
seem to have an endless supply of fairly deep white oak desks that sell for
$5-15. Deep enough to accommodate CRTs or deep test equipment with ease,
though you'll have to modify the wide drawer with the pencil tray or sit a
little higher and put the keyboard on the desktop itself.

Thanks,
Jonathan

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 1:23 PM, John Heritage via vcf-midatlantic <