[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Chuck Thacker passes away at age 74

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 12:02:34 EDT 2017

I disagree with the author's opinion that Steve Jobs didn't have more
detailed knowledge of the Alto before the Macintosh. If you read "Dealers
of lightning", then you will read firsthand detailed accounts of what
actually happened and when from people that actually worked on the Alto at
Xerox. I think that the author needed to do more research. Who did he
interview at Standford University?

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 10:54 AM Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic <