[vcf-midatlantic] WiFi RS-232 Internet Modem

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 01:38:48 EDT 2017

Paul is a member of this group, he lives nearby.  I believe he's having a
lot of success with this device.  I have been having fun attaching
computers that can use a modem to it.  It might be fun to add "connection
 sounds" to it somehow.....Paul?

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 12:17 AM, Ethan via vcf-midatlantic <