[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sat Jun 17 21:16:45 EDT 2017

We had a good day at the museum. Steady stream of visitors who asked smart
questions and understood our message.

Two people showed up for donations. One I turned away -- a completely
ordinary used Pentium-class PC. The other I gladly accepted -- a Tandy 16,
said to be working, with three boxes of documentation, manuals, and
software, mostly in excellent condition.

An electrician came in to give a bid for our desired 3-phase/208 outlet.
We're considering his offer and will report back soon.