[vcf-midatlantic] Tandy Assembly speakers

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Sun Jun 18 11:30:53 EDT 2017

4, 8 or 16 ohm?

-----Original Message-----
From: vcf-midatlantic [mailto:vcf-midatlantic-bounces at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org] On Behalf Of Randall Kindig via vcf-midatlantic
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 11:24 AM
To: vcf-midatlantic
Cc: Randall Kindig
Subject: [vcf-midatlantic] Tandy Assembly speakers

CALL FOR SPEAKERS!
If you have an interesting topic you would like to present or talk about and will be coming to Tandy Assembly (www.tandyassembly.com) on Oct. 7 & 8, we would like to hear from you.  Please use the attached form to register for a presentation and send to tandyassembly at gmail.com.

We would like to get presentations for all of the Tandy platforms: Coco, Model I/III/4/4P, Model II, pocket computers, Tandy 1000, MC-10, Model 100 and any other computers produced by Tandy in the 70's and 80’s.

thanks!

Randy Kindig