[vcf-midatlantic] A little personal milestone

David Gesswein djg at pdp8online.com
Sun Jun 18 16:25:57 EDT 2017

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 12:15:53AM -0400, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Hey you, David G.! This means I'll have more confidence the next time I
> try your similar program on the PDP-8.

Once you get comfortable with one the others are just variants on the theme,
at least for the smaller machines.  Never got to play with any of the
machines with truly impressive panels.

At VCF I checked the pdp-8 and the program was still in it and ran. If you
need the instructions again or any of the other docents desire I can send
the info again. Hopefully we can get it doing something more interesting
in the fall.