[vcf-midatlantic] Superbrain Restoration blog

Douglas Crawford touchetek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 01:41:51 EDT 2017

On 6/19/2017 1:25 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Good work Doug! It's always interesting to hear a good backstory that led to a restoration and a VCF exhibit.
>
> I lol'd at your explanation of the frog story in your exhibit post. A printout or 2" toy would have sufficed. You tracked down a 3-ft. amphibian.
Yes, always over the top!
Its size is a testament to the number of machines and OSs that Kermit
was ported to.

BTW!
Frank da Cruz, KermitProject.org, whom Evan put me in touch with when I
proposed this exhibit, helped me refine
the history section.  He also put a news item on their home page, and
linked a very nice page he created about the exhibit:
http://kermitproject.org/firstxfer.html