[vcf-midatlantic] CHIP, was Re: WiFi RS-232 Internet Modem

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 01:07:13 EDT 2017

On Jun 19, 2017 6:31 PM, "Ethan via vcf-midatlantic" <

>>  And also, define "available"...I don't think I've ever seen any vendor
>> list the Pi Zero (W or otherwise) as anything other than "out of stock".
>

> Microcenter here in Northern Virignia has PiZeros in stock. For me, I'd
rather have real sized USB ports and Ethernet.

I had to buy a few adpaters for the Pi 0, that's why I prefer the CHIP,
built-in Bluetooth and Wifi.  All you need is to power it up in the corner
to access it remotely.  CHIP appears to use more power though, so it's
that  trade off, power vs built-in features.  Good to have both, eh?