[vcf-midatlantic] CHIP, was Re: WiFi RS-232 Internet Modem

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 02:44:01 EDT 2017

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 12:28 AM, Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic <

> On 06/21/2017 12:25 AM, Kyle Owen via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> >> My friend bought one, walked out of the store, walked back in and bought
> >> another. The look on the cashier's face was, shall we say, not very
> >> approving...!
> >>
> >> Kyle
> >>
> > "my friend" heh heh heh,
> >
> > He might even be on this list! He knows who he is...! :)
>
>   It doesn't help that you always wear this "I'm up to something!"
> facial expression, Kyle. ;)
>
>            -Dave
>

> --
> Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
> New Kensington, PA

​well, the word is Micro Center is apparently trying to play Mr.Cop, for
fear of price gouging
eB at y is synonymous with price gouging​
if you were born under a rock, you'll always get burned by eB at y
I think since their production ramped up to 50K units per month for the USA,
I would hardly call this being a rare item
But now it seems they need to price gouge these at the source.
It's bad enough they are only one of the two licensed distributors in the
USA, and now they do this.
Kyle made a good point, price gougers will always find a way around this
All it does it hurt the many small business shops trying to make a living
so now you have to play the same game just to stay ahead
I think Micro Center will only hurt their reputation
Dan